In Europe, 220 online marketplaces represent tremendous opportunities for your e-Commerce business. However, Europe has 50 countries, 200 spoken languages and 28-plus currencies. This represents a huge challenge for many SME in terms of marketplace selection and entry, customer service, and adaptation to cultural differences.
We help our clients to establish their business from scratch or to expand their existing business. We do this by providing the following services, advice and expertise:
1. E-Commerce Marketplace Research: We conduct market research for different e-Commerce marketplaces in the EU and the corresponding process requirements for entering these marketplaces.
2. Select the Suitable Marketplaces: We conduct targeted market studies tailored to your business, to determine which marketplaces are most suitable for your e-Commerce market expansion.
3. Enter the Marketplaces: We select the most suitable EU e-Commerce marketplaces and we will work as a partner with our clients to establish their business. This includes:
Set up a seller account.
Improve and change the product packaging and description to adapt to the local markets.
Translate the product descriptions to local languages.
Upload products to seller account.
Create promotion and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
4. E-Commerce VAT Registration: We assist our clients in local VAT and EORI registrations in different EU countries, which are necessary for selling on many localized marketplaces.
5. E-Commerce VAT & Accounting: We assist our clients to fulfil all the requirements for entering these local marketplaces, for example: company formation, VAT registration, accounting services, or communication with local marketplaces.
6. E-Commerce Fulfilment: We select the most suitable fulfilment warehouses, logistics forwarders, accountants, and legal advisers in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and in Germany. We negotiate the service price and conditions, and manage their service levels and performances for our clients.
7. E-Commerce One-Stop Service: Through these strategic partners, we provide you with fulfilment solutions, logistics services, accounting, tax advising, and customer services in Europe.